Staying Safe In Store
To keep us all safe we are following Goverment Guidence and have taken the following steps:
- a Perspex screen has been put in place at the counter
- We advise everyone wear a face mask for the safety of out customers and out staff but we will not ask you to wear one.
- hand sanitiser is available and must be used if browsing the store.
- we will be carrying out surface cleaning on a regular basis
- card tractions only (no cash accepted)
The store is now more spacious and has new sections to make it easier to navigate and view the records.
Click and collect is available during trading hours
Please note, these measures are temporary, and we look forward to getting back to normal soon.
In the meantime, if we can all stick to this, it will be great.
We are following the current Government Guidelines and this will be updated along with the current advise.
Click and collect
Please wait for our email notification to let you know that your records are ready for collection before making your way to the store.
You will need to have your name and order email ready.
When your records are ready, please come and collect, the above safety measures we have introduced also apply to click and collect.